Q: Why will my car not go over 20 mph and it has a lot of warning lights on. 2009 Pontiac Torrent

My dashboard, keep rotating messages; reduced engine power, service traction control, service stabilitrak. My car also does not drive beyond 20 mi/hour. Please help, what are the possible causes ?

Hello. This can occur for a number of reasons. Since all of these lights are coming on most of the time this is caused by a problem with the power train. I would usually start by checking the computer with codes. Since these lights are coming on then there should be a code in the system. Any codes will help with the diagnostic process. It sounds to me like you have a bad sensor or possibly an issue with the variable cam timing. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why these lights are coming on] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/warning-light-is-on-inspection

3. Why will my car not go over 20 mph and it has a lot of warning lights on. 2009 Pontiac Torrent