Q: Part fell in engine are

I was changing the battery and the metal pipe that holds the cap on the battery fell in the car, how do I get it out

3. Part fell in engine are

Q: How fast and how long can I drive with a broken CV shaft?

Once the boot of the CV joint has broke open then over a short time the grease will be washed and slung out of the joint. At the same time you are losing the lube you are getting dirt, dust,...

Q: I have really bad shaking in my tires when I drive between 20 and 70 mph

Several things could be causing the shake you're experiencing: tires out of balance, defective/worn tires, worn struts, worn control arm bushings, worn tie rods, wheel bearings starting to fail, the list goes on. Start by having a local service center...

Q: Brakes get locked briefly

Hi there. Thanks for writing in about your 2003 Lexus SC430. Another brake component that may cause the brakes to stick are the front and rear calipers. The calipers are what presses the brake pads against the rotors. If the...