Q: Part fell in engine are

I was changing the battery and the metal pipe that holds the cap on the battery fell in the car, how do I get it out

3. Part fell in engine are

Q: Could my accident have caused motor mount damage?

Unfortunately, there is no definitive way to tell for certain if the broken motor mount was caused by the rear-end impact. It may have been possible in an extreme situation, but again, it would be hard to prove. If there...

Q: Will bad brake calipers cause excessive vibrating in steering wheel while driving?

This may very well be caused by the uneven wear on the front tires. When uneven tread is subjected to various road conditions or braking power, this will definitely cause a vibrating or shaking feeling. This may also be caused...

Q: Tube from radiator to engine broke off

The radiator is connected to the engine via a rubber hose. The most common issue is the hose being old and rotted. If this happens it can burst or develop a slit that can look like a break. The repair...