Q: Part fell in engine are

I was changing the battery and the metal pipe that holds the cap on the battery fell in the car, how do I get it out

3. Part fell in engine are

Q: Car got flooded

Hi. It's very likely the electronics on board need going over, I would suggest having a certified mechanic like one from YourMechanic diagnose your electrical problem, it might just be a simple fix.

Q: Check engine light on, temperature goes to hot, noisy engine, car shuddring and turns off.

Fault codes need to be read out from the engine computer. There is a technical service bulletin (TSB) out by Lexus that points to a faulty thermostat causing a Check Engine Light, and that the thermostat should be replaced based...

Q: My car's gear won't shift. Only neutral works. I just changed the transmission fluid.

Hello and thank you for your question. When you changed your transmission fluid, you need to ask yourself what the color of the fluid was when it drained out. If the fluid was very dark or black, then when putting...