Q: On my 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS did the back brakes are they just for ebrake or they used for driving to

On my 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer does the back brakes work with the front brakes or not just for e-brake

Hi Gary. Thanks for contacting us today. The rear brakes on a front wheel drive vehicle do engage when you press the brake pedal. However, the amount of pressure applied to them is about 1/3 of that to the front - as such, they tend to wear much slower than front brake pads will.

3. On my 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS did the back brakes are they just for ebrake or they used for driving to