Q: No accelerate and hesitation

I have a problem with pressure solenoid A. I performed a full transmission rebuilt and changed body valve as unable to find single solenoid a. At some point the car warm up and became in fail a Safe mode. No acceleration may be performed. When a full stops is done it starts to hesitate and jerks also when accelerates. I do not think may be tranny issue as has been fully replace. Any guess??

If you had a recent repair done to the vehicles transmission, I will advise you return to the facility and discuss your concerns. It seems you have a major problem inside the transmission and in many cases is not a very simple repair. If you preformed the work yourself and you’d like a second opinion on this, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can accurately diagnose your acceleration issues firsthand.