Q: Negative battery cable corroded

The car isn't starting due to the negative battery cable being corroded.

hi. If the cable is corroded really badly, then it will keep the starting circuit from getting the right voltage to start the car. If it is bad enough, then the cable end should be replaced. In most cases it can be cleaned and then reinstalled. If the problem persists, then the issue may be more extensive. I would get some help from a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect any electrical issues your vehicle may be having.

3. Negative battery cable corroded