Q: Need brakes, whats the average cost honda crv 2013

asked by on February 15, 2018

Need brakes, whats the average cost in my area, including labor

Inasmuch as your vehicle is relatively new, the brake calipers are likely re-usable, so you will probably just need brake pads as well as either new rotors or refaced rotors. Whether the rotors can re-used or not (by re-facing), depends on their condition. You can obtain an instant, detailed written quote, and schedule the installation of new brakes to suit your schedule, by visiting YourMechanic’s brake pad replacement service page. Once on that page, please click on "Get a Quote" and enter your location (zip code) and vehicle information (year, make, model). The detailed quote will be generated automatically. At that same page, you can add rotors to the work order but if you desire the mechanic can inspect the rotors on his/her arrival and determine if the rotors can be re-used or not. Typically, rotors must be refaced or replaced whenever new pads are installed, otherwise problems will ensue, notably vibration on braking. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.