Q: My truck says no bus and I put a new crankshaft position sensor?

?

Normally no bus indicate some sort of issue with the OBD2 system. It is possible that trouble codes for the check engine light we’re cleared out after the sensor was replaced. If anything was plugged into the OBD2 port, it may have been damaged accidentally. I would recommend checking the OBD2 port for any damages that may exist. If there are no damages found it is possible that the issue is internal to the system.

3. My truck says no bus and I put a new crankshaft position sensor?