Q: My passenger seat is not able to move forward

How do I remove the bolts that hold the seat down in the back if the seat can't move forward

3. My passenger seat is not able to move forward

Q: White smoke while idling

White smoke while idling is normally reason to believe that your BMW may need the valve stems replaced, however this can also be the sign of bad Crankcase Ventilation (CCV) gaskets. On top of those possibilities, there are many things...

Q: EWS code

The EWS (Electronic Immobilizer) light on your BMW is an alarm that will cause your car to not start. Something you can attempt is using a different key to start your BMW. If after trying a different key, the car...

Q: Spongy clutch: inconsistent

Hi. I think you have a problem with the clutch master cylinder having an intermittent problem. The clutch master cylinder is just like a brake master cylinder and the O rings in the cylinder go bad causing air to get...