Q: My passenger seat is not able to move forward

How do I remove the bolts that hold the seat down in the back if the seat can't move forward

3. My passenger seat is not able to move forward

Q: My car has just started overheating but has never gone pass the 250 degree mark on the dashboard

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle goes into "limp mode", or your model's version of, when it is at risk of becoming damaged. This is a good thing, and it will protect your engine from having worse issues...

Q: Transmission problem - 1974 Mercedes Benz 280

Hey there. Since you only seem to have the problem on a hill, then you may be very low on transmission fluid. When the car is put in reverse, it pumps fluid into a large servo to engage the reverse...

Q: Fuel gauge light and level indicator problems

Hello. If your fuel gauge is behaving erratically, it may be possible that your vehicle's fuel sending unit is faulty. The fuel sending unit is the component in the fuel tank that the fuel pump is mounted to. It uses...