Q: My passenger seat is not able to move forward

How do I remove the bolts that hold the seat down in the back if the seat can't move forward

Hi there. Typically when this seat stops moving it is because the seat motor has failed. It can also be a problem with the switch itself, but most of the time the issue is with the motor itself. I usually test the power going to the motor first and if there is power going to it then the motor is bad. If there is no power then the switch my be bad. The seats are held down with special bolts that will need a certain socket to to remove them. You typically cannot get this at most auto parts stores. If you are going to have this seat fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose and repair the seat] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/power-seat-is-not-working-inspection

3. My passenger seat is not able to move forward