Q: My passenger seat is not able to move forward

How do I remove the bolts that hold the seat down in the back if the seat can't move forward

3. My passenger seat is not able to move forward

Q: Serious oil leak

Hello. Although head gaskets can leak oil, it is not a common cause of oil leaks. More common areas of oil leaks are the oil pan gasket, valve cover gasket, oil filter cap, or the oil filter housing gasket. Before...

Q: Q: Brakes

Hello. If the issue only began after you changed the master cylinder, then it is likely that the issue is related to it. Certain brake master cylinders will require them to be pre-bled before installation and will not function properly...

Q: Stalling dying misfires

These issues may be related. The battery is basically just an electronic storage device which must be charged regularly by the alternator. A good battery that doesn't stay charged points to a failing alternator. A bad alternator can also cause...