Q: My headlights come on but my dash and tail lights only come one sometimes. I have a '01 Park Ave. Any suggestions?

When I turn my lights on, only the headlights come on. I can turn them on and off, turn the car on and off, just trying different stuff and usually they will come on in 10-30 min. Not they won't come on at all.

Hi there. The most likely cause for the intermittent tail lights and dash lights is a faulty headlight switch. There is the possibility, of a poor electrical connection at the switch or in the circuit. Replacing components without proper diagnoses, can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. I recommend having your vehicle’s intermittent tail lights and dash lights be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. My headlights come on but my dash and tail lights only come one sometimes. I have a '01 Park Ave. Any suggestions?