Q: My cat converter has 2 oxygen sensors?

Does my cat have 2 oxygen sensors?

3. My cat converter has 2 oxygen sensors?

Q: Car is having problems starting in morning

You will need to have the fuel pressure checked with a gauge when the vehicle is first started to see if there is pressure at the injectors or the pressure drops off after key is off. This is an indication...

Q: P2098, P0153

Hi, thanks for writing in. If you have replaced both of the O2 sensors on bank 2, and reset the fail codes, it may still take a certain number of start/run cycles before the ECM (engine computer) decides it's okay...

Q: I have a 2011 Chevy Malibu that will crank up but shuts right back off.

Unfortunately considering all the recent parts that were replaced, any number of things could he causing this issue. The best thing to do would be to request that the mechanic who replaced all the parts to retrace their steps to...