Q: My cat converter has 2 oxygen sensors?

Does my cat have 2 oxygen sensors?

3. My cat converter has 2 oxygen sensors?

Q: Having trouble with throttle does that mean my throttle going bad or does it mean I need to get it cleaned? 2011 Dodge Avenger

Hello - the required maintenance depends on which problem code is setting off the Check Engine light, and what the other symptoms are. A throttle position sensor failure will cause different behavior (and set different codes) than will a dirty...

Q: Won't start after being tampered with.

Unfortunately, there would be no way to verify what was tampered with without looking at the vehicle in person to see what symptoms the car is exhibiting, and then checking for noticeable changes that are related to those symptoms. It...

Q: TPMS light comes on frequently, but false alarms

The TPMS light may be illuminating due to a faulted sensor giving a false reading, and unfortunately, these are difficult to track down without replacing all of the sensors at the same time (which can be pricey). The vehicle has...