Q: My cat converter has 2 oxygen sensors?

Does my cat have 2 oxygen sensors?

3. My cat converter has 2 oxygen sensors?

Q: My car seems to be reheating as I go on the highway or pass around 50mph,after that the temperature gauge starts going up to H

Common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket or poor engine...

Q: When turning off car, windows open, car unlocks, headlights turn on

The totally integrated power module on these cars have been known to cause various intermittent problems. Sometimes these modules are reprogrammed to fix issues with them and other times the module has to be replaced. You can try to have...

Q: When I press the gas pedal the engine revs but the car doesn't accelerate. Is this a throttle or transmission issue?

Hi there. From what you are saying it sounds like there is a failure in the throttle body. When the motor in the throttle body fails, the throttle plate will open and close causing the noise you are hearing. I...