Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1yhcx00js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1yhcx00js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1yhcx00js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1yhcx00js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1yhcx00js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1yhcx00js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1yhcx00js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1yhcx00js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1yhcx00js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1yhcx00js:173:8

Q: My car won't start and it makes a clicking noise.

My car won't start and it makes a clicking noise when I turn my key. I also see there is indicator on "ABS". And the brakes were also very hard to press at that time. The same problem happened about a month ago and my friend jump started the car and it was solved at that time. Since that time, I have not had this problem. However, I used to hear the clicking noise sometime, but after some brake and forcefully turning the key, the car would start. So, this is the second time I am having this problem with which I am completely unable to start my car. So I was wondering if this is the battery issue or the solenoid. I got my driver's license road test on monday morning, and I need to fix it by tomorrow morning so that I can practice some time on the parallel parking. So, I kindly request you to suggest me the solution as soon as possible. Thank you.

A: Based on the information you provided, it s...

Based on the information you provided, it sounds like you may need to replace your starter. Your brakes should feel better once you get the vehicle started, unless you have a brake issue. The brake booster will provide about three applications of the brakes with the vehicle turned off until it looses enough vacuum to make the pedal feel harder.

The ABS light indicates that the antilock brakes are not operational. If the light stays on once the vehicle is started and moving, then suspect a wheel speed sensor, as that is the most common ABS fault.

A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to determine the exact cause of your starting issue and recommend the necessary repairs.