Q: My car will not start - 2008 BMW X5

asked by on October 16, 2016

It started fine yesterday morning. Just moved it in the garden. We got back in after 20 mins and will not start or even turn over. Battery was replaced 5 months ago and we tryed charging it just in case. Would it be the starter

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2008 BMW X5 to not start. Since you’ve recently replaced the battery, a few possible causes would include the starter, battery cables, battery terminals, ignition switch, or a wiring harness fault. To have this taken care of, I recommend having an expert from YourMechanic diagnose your starting issue at your car’s location in order to address this correctly.