Q: My car will go into gear. But when I try taking off it won't go

My car will go into gear but it just won't go when I try taking off. What's wrong with it?

Hi there. Typically on a manual transmission, this is an indication of a clutch malfunction. Since there are multiple components that comprise the clutch system on a modern car, I would recommend having a professional mechanic complete a car does not shift inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of this issue and recommend or complete the right repairs.

3. My car will go into gear. But when I try taking off it won't go