Q: my car its the engine misfire and only works with 2 sparkles out of 4 do you know how much its going to cost the labor

the engine misfire and only works with 2 sparkles out of 4 do you know how much its going to cost the labor

Hello, thank you for writing in. The most common and simple reason for these issues are bad spark plug wires. You can easily test this by swapping the wires on both the spark plugs side and the ignition coil side. If the next spark plug then misfires, you know you need to replace the cables. You may also need to test and replace the ignition coil. If you do replace the ignition cables, make sure you replace all of them at the same time. The same goes for the spark plugs themselves. For more help with testing the ignition system, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

• my car its the engine misfire and only works with 2 sparkles out of 4 do you know how much its going to cost the labor