Q: My car acelerates on it on and when I try to stop it seems as it try to take off making my car jerk really hard. I just replaced m

My car acelerates on it on and when I try to stop it seems as if try to take off making my car jerk really hard. I just replaced mY throttle body then this started happening

Engine idle speed is high Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

In addition to seeking a diagnostic and repair, you can report unintended acceleration incidents to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration - NHTSA. Obviously, uncommanded acceleration is a serious safety hazard. Without a first hand examination of your car, it is hard to tell exactly what the cause is but you might have a vacuum leak or throttle body malfunction. There are other causes as well. To get this diagnosed and resolved, you can request a high/erratic idle inspection and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr