Q: Replacing battery terminals

Should I replace my battery terminals before I buy a new alternator?

3. Replacing battery terminals

Q: Q: Car not starting, even with jumpstart

Hello. I strongly suggest checking the starter, alternator and even the new battery to make sure that they are all in working order. Testing those three will give you a better perception of why it's not starting. If you need...

Q: Won't start after putting in new alternator, battery, starter and fuses.

Hi there. Check the battery cables and make sure that they are hooked up properly. Look to see if there is an issue with a loose ground on the fuse box. When smoke comes from the battery cables, that usually...

Q: Opinion about Tesla

They are fast as lightning cars. I just met a guy who has one, and I was talking to him about the car and we gave it a ride. They are zippy, fast cars but they are pretty expensive....