Q: Replacing battery terminals

Should I replace my battery terminals before I buy a new alternator?

3. Replacing battery terminals

Q: Car turns off after driving 20 miles

Hello there, a few different parts can cause the vehicle to stall out and die like you have described. The most likely are the fuel pumps, an intermittent wiring issue, a bad battery cable, a faulty EGR, vacuum leak or...

Q: I have a 2006 Jeep Commander and sometimes when I go to start it there's nothing but a clicking noise? How can i find out why this

You will need to have the battery cables cleaned and serviced. Then have the battery tested for ability to hold a load. Replace the battery cable ends if they are broken or excessive corrosion along with replacing battery.

Q: Engine won't even try to start but all the lights turn on and battery is fine.

Hey there. One of many components can cause a no crank condition. A bad ignition switch can be a cause. If the switch does not send a signal to the starter, nothing will happen when you turn the ignition to...