Q: MY 2005 TAHOE STARTING TO LOCK UP

BRAKES STARTING TO LOCK UP

3. MY 2005 TAHOE STARTING TO LOCK UP

Q: Emergency brake lever broke

Hi. I'm not sure if you mean the cable broke of the lever itself. In any case, you'll need to replace the failed components in order to fix your vehicle. There is no workaround way to release the emergency brake....

Q: Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty starter solenoid or starter relay. If you hear a clicking sound when turning the key, it is likely that your starter solenoid may be faulty. The starter solenoid is located...

Q: When on short local runs around town the car does not want to restart! I take a 10 min drive on highway and it starts normal

Hi there, thanks for writing in. You may be having a problem with the purge control valve leaking fumes into the engine when you shut off the car. The fumes will flood the engine and cause hard starts or no...