Q: MY 2005 TAHOE STARTING TO LOCK UP

BRAKES STARTING TO LOCK UP

3. MY 2005 TAHOE STARTING TO LOCK UP

Q: Every time I put my turn signal on my brights come on. I have an 06 impala. Is there a quick fix for this?

You need a new turn signal switch. It's made of plastic and there are tiny balls and springs that make the handle "click" when you move it and prevent unwanted movement. The housing will develop cracks around those balls and...

Q: Rear end repair. I took the differential cover off and there were bearings inside.

Hello, thanks for writing in. When you open up a differential case you should see the differential gears, the ring and pinion. If the rear end is damaged or blown, you may see damage to the gears, or find metal...

Q: Fan belt squeaking

The belt tensioner or pulley will need to be checked along with the belt's condition. The belt may just need to be adjusted. I recommend having a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come and test your vehicle for you....