Q: MY 2005 TAHOE STARTING TO LOCK UP

BRAKES STARTING TO LOCK UP

3. MY 2005 TAHOE STARTING TO LOCK UP

Q: Voltage drop noticed during night driving. The headlights dim and then return to normal.

This may be a sign of a failing voltage regulator or potentially a bad ground connection. As you may know, the voltage regulator regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator. When the voltage regulator is not working properly,...

Q: No oil pressue 2008 tahoe new oil pump

If the engine is not noisey then you may have a bad oil sender and clogged screen under sender and need to remove it and replace or clean it and replace sender. If you check pressure manually at the sender...

Q: My car won't start - 2005 Nissan Micra

Hello. You may have a short-term and long-term problem that are the same. For the "Oil Light is on", check the oil level before starting it again. If the oil level is low enough to cause the oil light to...