Q: My 2005 chevy malibu eeduced engine power light is on after i pushed in some fuses

The reduced engine light came on after i pushed in the fuses under the hood trying to check my fuses for my cigarette lighter now that works (cig lighter) but my car shakes really bad and won't go over 25 miles per hour

If the reduced power started immediately (first key start) after you worked around the fuses, there is probably an electrical cause. If there was any delay at all though, that raises the possibility of mere coincidence, in other words the fault is not due to something you did. The best thing to do is just request a Reduced Engine Power Warning Light Diagnostic. If you request that diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get this issue resolved for you. In your circumstance, the vehicle’s powertrain control module (PCM) might have stored one or more diagnostic trouble codes that will identify the "general area" in which the fault lies in the engine management controls. Although the throttle control system is a common trouble area when the Reduced Engine Power Warning Light illuminates, there are quite a few other components and systems that could come into play and, of course, there is always the possibility of multiple, or "coincident", faults. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My 2005 chevy malibu eeduced engine power light is on after i pushed in some fuses