Q: My 1997 honda accord radiator leaks on the top alittle how to repair it the cheapest and will it pass a smog.

I have a leak on very top front of my radiator. I need to get a smog asap. Will it pass a smog test? And how can i fix it the cheapest. I have tried epoxy to seal it but only works for about 2 weeks. And i always have to put water in the overflow everyday. I just bought this car and it runs good . but just has this little little leak.

The radiator top tank if it is cracked will require the radiator to be replaced. It cannot be fixed.

3. My 1997 honda accord radiator leaks on the top alittle how to repair it the cheapest and will it pass a smog.