My 1997 honda accord radiator leaks on the top alittle ho...

Q: My 1997 honda accord radiator leaks on the top alittle how to repair it the cheapest and will it pass a smog.

asked by on August 21, 2017

I have a leak on very top front of my radiator. I need to get a smog asap. Will it pass a smog test? And how can i fix it the cheapest. I have tried epoxy to seal it but only works for about 2 weeks. And i always have to put water in the overflow everyday. I just bought this car and it runs good . but just has this little little leak.

The radiator top tank if it is cracked will require the radiator to be replaced. It cannot be fixed.