Q: Multiple problems with my Mini cooper 2008 automatic

engine oil is dripping every time i drive and park (very small patch), i can hear gentle rattle sound when i use AC or fan.Dash board is showing transmission over heating indicatior.

A: Oil leaks at the valve cover gasket and cam...

Oil leaks at the valve cover gasket and camshaft and crankshaft seals are not uncommon. Oil can also leak from the turbocharger. All of these leaks can be resolved by YourMechanic. The transmission overheating indicator is serious because overheating the transmission fluid will quickly degrade the fluid and damage to the transmission will be an inevitable consequence. There is either a fault in the cooling system or the transmission may have a mechanical problem causing increased friction and higher operating temperature. Check the fluid level first, of course, in case it is simply low. If you desire a cooling system diagnostic, feel free to schedule that through YourMechanic.