Q: MartinI have a late 11 edge- like 12 and up with a rear left CV joint going bad. I have already done the bearing assemblys so i am

Is the c clip necessary to remove from inside the diff? It looks like it compresses into the slot for axle removal.

Yes, you will need to remove the C-Clip to remove the axle. The C-Clip holds the shaft inside of the differential to ensure it does not come out. If you would like help having this taken care of, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your location to install the CV joint for you.

• MartinI have a late 11 edge- like 12 and up with a rear left CV joint going bad. I have already done the bearing assemblys so i am