Q: Legal HID halogen lighting

What you can down put in HID halogen lighting that is not illegal? All is illegal and dangerous for other drivers on the road.

A: I reset my lights so they go lower and I me...

I reset my lights so they go lower and I measured it and actually took it to a place that has a measuring device and they said that is totally legal. So I’m not worried about it. If you got a high vehicle, you don’t want to point that up. But a lot of people are putting those HIDs and the kits don’t cost a lot of money. You do have to have them reset. If you ever noticed the old ones, they weren’t that fancy like the newer ones. To tell you the truth, I don’t drive that much at night anyway, so I hardly ever turn my lights on.