Q: Keys locked in trunk

2016 sonata i locked the keys in the trunk how can i get the out

Hi there. Unless you have a spare key available to unlock the trunk or can get inside the car to pop the trunk hatch manually, there are two solutions to help you resolve this problem. First, if the car is unlocked but the trunk will not open, one of our mobile mechanics can come to your location and complete a trunk does not open inspection which will allow them to access the trunk by removing the rear seats. If you don’t have access to the inside of the vehicle, the best option is to either contact the dealership where you purchased the car to request a duplicate key or contact a locksmith to unlock the vehicle for you.

3. Keys locked in trunk