Q: just had #6 injector replaced but the engine light is still flashing

I just had my #6 injector replaced Saturday the 6th the engine light is still flashing. What is wrong now. It wont pass a smog if the light is still on

You will need to check to make sure your ignition system is okay. The spark plug and wire replaced then you will need to have the engine compression tested to see if you have low compression. This could be from a camshaft cam lobe or broken valve spring. Have a mechanic test the system for you to verify the coils firing to the cylinder good strong spark.

3. just had #6 injector replaced but the engine light is still flashing