Q: Q: Jerking

My car is jerking when I come to a stop what could this be

Q: Car turns on but turns off after foot is taken off the gas pedal. 1987 Honda Civic

Hello - if I follow your symptom descriptions correctly, this timing has still not been checked/adjusted. This would be the first step to take. Also, backfiring (through the intake) is usually a sign of an air leak in the intake...

Q: Cylinder has no compression

Loss of compression in a cylinder is a sign of physical/mechanical damage such as; a bent intake or exhaust valve, a leaking head gasket. Or possibly a hole in the piston, block, or cylinder head. The combustion chamber could also...

Q: How do I turn on the power mirror defoggers?

If your Accord is equipped with power mirror defoggers, these can be used to quickly defrost your mirrors on winter mornings. To activate them, just do the following: Turn the key to on. Locate the Mirror Defogger button on...