Q: is it ok to use red coolant in my motorcycle?

my motorcycle is a 2004 suzuki VL800 cruiser and had green coolant. i flushed the system and replaced it with red coolant is that ok to do ? or should i stick it green coolant is it bad or good for my engine?

Hi there. The red coolant (orange antifreeze) has a different type of corrosion inhibitor that has a much longer service life than the green ethylene glycol coolant. It is okay to change the system over, but do not mix the two coolants together as the chemical combination will cause the seals and hoses in the cooling system to leak. If you need further assistance with your coolant change, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. is it ok to use red coolant in my motorcycle?