Q: Intake manifold runner stuck closed bank 1. How can I fix this on my car

asked by on November 30, 2016

Intake manifold runner stuck closed bank 1. How can I fix this on my car

Intake Manifold Runner Control Replacement $110.06 - $813.17 Get a Quote

There are several parts that might be broken that will cause this. The best case scenario is that you have a vacuum line disconnected. Check all your vacuum lines and hose connections first. However, what is much more likely is that the vacuum motors or the manifold flap itself are broken. There are a number of repair kits from the aftermarket that upgrade from plastic to metal parts, but installing them involves removing the intake manifold, so it can be a big job. If you contact Your Mechanic you can have a technician come out to your home or office and do this intake manifold repair for you