Q: Installed new bearing, hearing creaking noise

Installed new front bearings, passenger side the axle slid out easily, driver side however required the use of a 3 arm puller, popped out the axle and installed the new bearing, torqued everything to spec, during test drive there was a creak noise, not a constant sound, more like if something were hitting. Jacked up the car to see if there was anything hitting and saw nothing. Re seated the brakes today just in case but still not the issue. Got a recording of the sound which can be heard here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOY4Quzjdv0 (Phone was on the floor recording which is why it's just black).

Hi there. After listing to the video, it sounds as if the wheel bearings are not properly lubricated or not flush against the wheel hub or axle shaft. It might be best for you to remove that bearing and try to reassemble again, with the correct amount of lubricant and grease on, inside and surrounding the bearing and verify that the axle shaft is installed correctly and properly tightened as well. If you complete that and still are hearing sounds, contact one of our mobile mechanics to come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection to help you identify the problem.

3. Installed new bearing, hearing creaking noise