Q: Ignition wire blown

My car has no power. I think the ignition wire might be blown.

Hello. If there is no electrical power in the car then most of the time it is caused by a dead battery. The battery should be load tested. If the battery is dead then it may be a battery cable, but most of the time the issue is in the ignition switch. A mechanic would do a voltage check from the battery to the fuse box and then to the switch to see where the failure is occurring. I recommend having a proper diagnosis of your electrical issue by a certified technician to help you get this issue resolved.

3. Ignition wire blown