Q: Ignition wire blown

My car has no power. I think the ignition wire might be blown.

3. Ignition wire blown

Q: I have 2011 dodge avenger 2.4l R/T I have recently put a new battery and alternator in the car but it randomly loses power. I am s

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the vehicle is loosing power while it sits and is off, then a parasitic draw would stop it from starting. If you have excess draw while the vehicle is running, you will want...

Q: Q: Engine turns, doesn't start

The most common failure is the fuel pump module not giving enough fuel pressure to the engine. The fuel system should be checked to diagnose the no-start condition for you. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from...

Q: Key and ignition switch fall out of steering column

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your Chevrolet Silverado 2500. GM has had major ignition switch issues over the last several years, many of which ended up being recalled. You should probably call GM customer service and open a...