Q: Q: EPS light

If my eps light comes on and my car cuts off in the middle of driving but then I turn the key off then turn the car back on, do I need to take it to get fixed

The EPS light relates to your Electronic Power Steering System. If the vehicle is stalling when this light comes on, there is a chance that the power steering system is creating an excessive draw on the battery and/or charging system. This should be looked at by a professional mechanic as soon as possible and may not be safe to drive until it is repaired. I would suggest scheduling an inspection with YourMechanic to have this diagnosed at your earliest convenience.

3. Q: EPS light