Q: If I disconnect my ignition switch from the steering column can I still start my car with a screw driver turning the switch?

can I still start my car with a screw driver turning the ignition switch when removed from steering column

You did not give us the vehicle year, make and model of your vehicle. However most vehicles without a factory theft system you should be able to remove the ignition switch and use a screwdriver to turn it to start the vehicle. If you have a theft system then it may still work if you have the correct key in the ignition key slot to unlock the steering column lock.

3. If I disconnect my ignition switch from the steering column can I still start my car with a screw driver turning the switch?