Q: I lost my key, and then a friend tried to MacGyver it and messed up the ignition

igntion has been messed up,car wont start,how much to get car going

Hi there - I would recommend having an inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can come to your location, diagnose your ignition problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and a cost estimate for any repairs.

• I lost my key, and then a friend tried to MacGyver it and messed up the ignition