Q: I have been searching on the internet to no avail to find a cv axle for my can you hellp me out please 2011 Mazda 2/Demio

I have been searching on the internet to no avail to find a cv axle for my can you hellp me out please

Hello - keep searching for "2011 Mazda 2 axle" or 2011 Mazda Demio axle" - both Mazda and a large handful of aftermarket auto parts suppliers have CV axles available for this vehicle. Ford sold this platform as the Ford Fiesta model as well, co-developed with Mazda. The CV axles should be interchangeable. For assistance, I recommend a CV axle replacement service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• I have been searching on the internet to no avail to find a cv axle for my can you hellp me out please 2011 Mazda 2/Demio