Q: I have 2006 dodge Dakota just put a transmission in. I have 4 of them and got one that works. Had to put the PCM computer in.

My 2006 Dodge Dakota put for transmissions in it finally got one to work had to put a PCM computer in it and started up shift fine drove it a little bit and quit went into safety mode do I have to have that sendt to the dealer have a program yet cuz I did not do that

3. I have 2006 dodge Dakota just put a transmission in. I have 4 of them and got one that works. Had to put the PCM computer in.