Q: New key not recognized

Somebody tried to break into my car which resulted in me having to get a new ignition cylinder, now that it's replaced when I go to start it I get the message that my starter is disabled due to anti theft systems... I am not sure how to bypass or fix this issue. My new key is cut and I have done the 10 minutes in the on position and 5 seconds in the off, repeat 3 times. Still nothing.

It sounds like you may have an issue with the anti-theft system that is preventing it from starting. I would suggest trying the following to try to reset the anti-theft system:

Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the keyless entry remote until the horn honks once and the lights flash briefly. Enter the vehicle and insert the ignition key into the ignition. Turn the ignition to the "ON" position but do not start the engine. Wait 30 seconds and start the engine. Verify that none of the security lights on the dashboard are flashing or illuminated. The theft system has been reset.

This should allow the vehicle to be started now that the security system has been reset.

3. New key not recognized