Q: I'm getting code po171 lean bank 1.

I replaced 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1,fuel filter,air filter,pcv,mass air spark plugs,replaced intake gasket . Truck ran go for about 20 miles then started to run rough no power.running same way before all new parts installed.

There vehicles are known for the intake manifold warping and having fuel injector problems at higher miles. The fuel trims can be checked while the engine is warm and spraying around the intake manifold gaskets to see if the trims jump around once brake cleaner or starting fluid is sprayed around the seals. Consider hiring an experienced technician equipped with a professional scan tool like one from YourMechanic who can come out and run a few tests on your lean condition to offer a more personal diagnosis.