Q: Q: Humming sound

I hear a humming sound coming from my car, I believe it's the wheel bearing, and need to know for sure. Thanks!

You are very right to suspect that a faulty wheel bearing is causing this issue. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a certified mechanic to determine if the wheel bearing has indeed failed. If the wheel bearing has failed, replacement of the wheel bearing is the only way to resolve the humming noise. For maximum convienience, consider YourMechanic for your wheel bearing replacement as this can be done at your home or office.

3. Q: Humming sound