Q: Q: Humming sound

I hear a humming sound coming from my car, I believe it's the wheel bearing, and need to know for sure. Thanks!

3. Q: Humming sound

Q: Stiff steering wheel and battery light on

The wheel bearing is an important part of the suspension as it holds the weight of the vehicle and allows the wheel to turn. If it has failed, then it should be replaced as soon as possible. With the steering...

Q: Vehicle makes rattling noise when idling

Based upon the information provided, an inspection of the drive belt and air conditioning system should be performed. The squealing noise indicates your drive belt is under strain. If the belt breaks, you will not be able to drive your...

Q: Q: Steering wheel locked while going around curve

I would suspect that the steering is electronic and something was not making contact when you were going over the bumps and caused the steering to lock. It could also be a programming issue or a steering sensor issue. Have...