Q: How much will It coast to have theft lock took off car

How much money with it coast to have antitheft removed from car

A: Hi there: Sorry but this is not a service ...

Hi there:

Sorry but this is not a service that we provide at YourMechanic.com.

Q: Fuel pump breaker trips.

Hi there. Check the electrical wiring from the fuel pump breaker to the fuel pump and see if there is any loose wires. When the vehicle shifts from 2nd to 1st there could be a fast draw down in speed...

Q: Advice on buying a Ford Taurus

Impalas typically don't hold up. GM's quality has gone downhill. I would never buy a GM product. Now, some of the Tauruses can be okay. I would go for one closer to a 2007, because the earlier ones had a...

Q: My brake lights will not come on. I replaces the fuse, bulbs, and the switch - still nothing. 2001 Mazda 626

Hi there - it is still possible that the brake light switch has to be adjusted, or that there is a problem with the wiring to the brake lights. You have certainly done a great job attacking all the logical...