Q: How much will It coast to have theft lock took off car

How much money with it coast to have antitheft removed from car

Hi there:

Sorry but this is not a service that we provide at YourMechanic.com.

3. How much will It coast to have theft lock took off car

Q: When I open my doors the interior lights won’t turn on.

Hi Trevor. Thanks for contacting us today. Assuming that we're understanding your question correctly, it's quite possible that you have a damaged or loose-fitting door sensor. It's also possible that the door module is the source of this problem or...

Q: Overheating at stops

There are a few things that may cause this to happen. Generally, this happens when the cooling fans are not working properly due to a faulty cooling fan relay or possibly a faulty fan clutch. The coolant fan relay...

Q: My 2001 Lincoln Continental starts but doesn't drive. I checked transmission fluid and practically was empty.

Hello. From what you are explaining it sounds like the transmission is failing. If the fluid was that low then that can cause damage to the transmission. I would have the car checked out by a transmission specialist.