Q: How much will It coast to have theft lock took off car

How much money with it coast to have antitheft removed from car

3. How much will It coast to have theft lock took off car

Q: Intake manifold runner control stuck

The IMRC (Intake manifold runner control) is a vacuum modulated solenoid that operates a butterfly valve in the intake manifold. The purpose is to optimize the air/fuel ratio for best fuel economy and drivability. Sometimes the code will refer to...

Q: Car hard to turn with a new power steering pump 2007 Ford Taurus

Hi there - I suspect the steering rack may be worn out, and is binding. This would cause the hard steering you are experiencing, regardless of having a new power steering pump. I would recommend a steering system inspection by...

Q: Q: Why wont my car start?

The click noise you hear is the starter relay working but it may not be sending power to the starter solenoid. You would need to try and replace the starter relay that is clicking and see if it cranks. If...