Q: How Long Will the AC Run if My Engine Is Off?

How long will my AC run if my engine is off?

3. How Long Will the AC Run if My Engine Is Off?

Q: Car idles rough with AC on - 2008 dodge avenger

Hello, thank you for writing in. There can be multiple problems with the vehicle causing your issues. First, we need to take a look at the drive belt which sends power to the AC system from the engine. When the...

Q: AC/heater not blowing on high.

Having your AC and Heater make a humming noise while running on high can be an annoying occurrence while you are trying to enjoy driving your truck. Since the problem is persisting after replacing the blower motor resistor, there are...

Q: Jerking forward at a full stop.

This may be related to a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at...