Q: How do you lock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

How do you lock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

A: You don’t need to take the Intelligent Key ...

You don’t need to take the Intelligent Key out of your pocket to use the door lock feature. Here’s what you need to do:

1. Move the gearshift to park and turn the engine off. Make sure you have the Intelligent Key with you.

2. Close the doors on your car.

3. Push the door handle request switch (it’s on the door handle, just to the side of the manual lock).

4. If the Intelligent Key is with you, the doors will lock. The trunk will also lock.

5. Make sure the hazard lights flash (this indicates the security system is armed). You should also hear a buzzer (twice).

Tips

• If any door is open, the others will not lock by pushing the door handle request switch.

• If the Intelligent Key is left in the car, you can’t use the handle switch to lock the doors.

They will lock with another remote, though.

• If the ignition is not set to lock, the door request switch won’t work.