Q: Q: How do you lock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

How do you lock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

3. Q: How do you lock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

Q: My car wont shift and no accelerator - 2009 Nissan Altima

If you are unable to get your car in second gear and it is a manual transmission, there must be something wrong with the transmission. If it goes into first gear, then the clutch and hydraulics are good, so we...

Q: New key for my truck won't work

You will have to have the dealer reprogram the new key and transponder for it to work with your truck. The dealer will have the special scanner to do the programming. This is typical for most vehicles that have lost...

Q: The roof rack runners on my car are lose and making a rattle/whine when I drive fast.

These roof racks are held to the top of the car with a series of bolts and brackets. Over time, these can occasionally work themselves loose and may cause a bit of rattling as you describe. For safety precautions, you...