Q: Q: How do you lock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

How do you lock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

3. Q: How do you lock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

Q: I don't know how to turn on my fog lights.

The fog light switch is on the left turn signal lever close to steering column the lever rotates to turn on the fog lights.

Q: Q: Key not starting car

Another key could be used to see if the lock cylinder will turn completely. Chances are either the lock cylinder itself or the lock cylinder housing is at fault. The may both need to be replaced to restore ignition operation....

Q: Transmission not pulling

We would have to know if the vehicle is automatic or manual, and the exact nature of the problem. If it is an automatic transmission, I would check the transmission fluid and make sure it is at the correct level...