Q: How do you input characters using the touchscreen system?

How do you input characters using the touchscreen system?

Your touchscreen system allows you to adjust settings and more just by tapping the screen. It also allows you to enter inputs for a number of different needs, such as naming a connected phone. If you’re not sure how to do it, here’s what you should know:

1. Tap the key for the letter or number you want from the input screen.

2. Shift from uppercase to lowercase and back by using the buttons at the bottom of the screen.

3. Add a space using the “space” key at the bottom of the screen.

4. If you tap the wrong key, just hit the delete button to back up the cursor one space.

5. When you’re done, just tap “OK”.

3. How do you input characters using the touchscreen system?