Q: How do you input characters using the touchscreen system?

How do you input characters using the touchscreen system?

3. How do you input characters using the touchscreen system?

Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

Q: dash and console lights out - 2005 Chevy Cobalt

Try to adjust the dashboard light's rheostat to see if it is turned all the way dim in such a way that you cannot see the lights. If the rheostat is turned up and it the lights are still not...

Q: My fan for my a c and heater is only blowing air on 2 3 and 4 settings but not 1

The blower motor resistor, in the motor speed control circuit, is probably faulty. If your vehicle does not have automatic temperature control, the part that needs to be replaced is relatively inexpensive. If you desire a definitive diagnosis, and replacement...