Q: Q: How do I use the windshield washers?

How do I use the windshield washers?

3. Q: How do I use the windshield washers?

Q: How do I select a folder from a list when using a USB device?

When playing from a USB device, you can view a list of the folders, and then select which one you would like to play from. To do so, press the Tune-Scroll knob to view a list of the folders, then...

Q: How do I use the rear window washer in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

The rear window washer is responsible for cleaning your rear window. When you use the washer, soapy water is sprayed onto your rear window, and then wiped away. This cleans of dirt and debris from your rear window, which increases...

Q: Mass Air flow sensor cleaning

Hello, thank you for writing in. The mass air flow sensor should not be cleaned with carburetor cleaner. Carb cleaner leaves an oily type residue that is not good for the electronics within the MAF sensor. Use the appropriately designed...