Q: Q: How do I use the windshield washers?

How do I use the windshield washers?

3. Q: How do I use the windshield washers?

Q: Car clicking and flapping when turning

You may have an issue in the steering linkage such as a worn tie rod end or a problem in the steering rack or mount. The steering system needs to be inspected immediately as a failure in the steering system...

Q: Does windshield washer fluid freeze?

There are several different types of windshield washer fluid on the market. During winter weather conditions, it is important to choose a windshield washer fluid that contains antifreeze. Methanol, ethylene glycol, or ethanol are types of alcohol that are added...

Q: How Do I Clean My Car Mirrors?

Cleaning your mirrors, or any glass for that matter, can be done with good results or poor results. There are some basic things to remember when cleaning your mirrors. This works for your windows too. First of all, do this...