Q: Q: How do I use the windshield washers?

How do I use the windshield washers?

3. Q: How do I use the windshield washers?

Q: I'm changing my AE92 OEM Corolla shocks to a KYB Excel-G model. Do I keep the same coil springs?

For most people replacing their springs along with the struts is an issue of budget. Since you are already upgrading the shock portion of the strut, you will also see an improvement with new springs. I definitely suggest replacing the...

Q: Windshield wiper not working in 1998 Ford Taurus

If your left wiper is not working, but your right one is, then that may be a sign of damaged wiper linkage. This particular vehicle uses 1 motor, located on the passenger side to drive both wipers, driving the driver...

Q: How do I check the washer fluid?

Your washer fluid will periodically need to be replenished. As such, you should periodically check the fluid levels in the washer tank. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Open the hood. 2. Locate the washer fluid reservoir. 3. Make...