Q: Q: How do I use the fog lights?

How do I use the fog lights?

3. Q: How do I use the fog lights?

Q: I don't know how to turn on my fog lights.

The fog light switch is on the left turn signal lever close to steering column the lever rotates to turn on the fog lights.

Q: It's making a loud rattling like noise when I'm shifting out 2012 Chevrolet Cruze

Hello - the "rattling noise" you describe could be coming from several components - driven by engine vibration, or by worn bearings in the transmission. Vibration can also cause unrelated components bolted to the engine or chassis itself to rattle....

Q: Shaking on acceleration over 3,000 rpm.

Check the engine for a misfire. Check the spark plugs and see if they are working and if there is park to the spark plugs. If the spark plugs are clean and there is spark to the spark plugs, then...