Q: How do I use the fog lights?

How do I use the fog lights?

If your car is equipped with fog lights (they’re optional equipment, not standard features), they provide you with better visibility when driving in foggy or misty conditions. Of course, they need to be used correctly. Here’s how:

1. Turn the center ring on the headlight switch to on (this turns on the fog lights).

2. Turn the ring to off to cut off the fog lights.

3. When your fog lights are on, you’ll see a fog light indicator on the dash (the indicator will turn off when you turn off the fog lights).

Tip

The low beam headlamps must be on for the fog lamps to be on.

Make sure you use your fog lights correctly, as they can blind other drivers during clear conditions.

3. How do I use the fog lights?