Q: Q: How do I use the fog lights?

How do I use the fog lights?

3. Q: How do I use the fog lights?

Q: Fog lights staying on after jumpstart.

The fog lights are turned on and off at the switch and the body control module controls when they come on or go off. This is not common but you may have a short in the system that is keeping...

Q: Brake booster has oil in it. Engine oil.

The vacuum pump was the source of the oil in all probability. Also, check the wastegate vacuum lines for any signs of oil. If there's any question then I'd suggest replacing them too. If you'd like a fresh set...

Q: Ima having a whining noise problem when i accelerate. THE BELT is in good condition. Can I take this in the road to Vegas ?

Hello there, a whining noise is a common problem with your 2004 Honda Accord. There are many potential causes for this noise but the most likely are a belt idler, tensioner, alternator, water pump, AC compressor, timing belt, or a...