Q: Q: How do I use the fog lights?

How do I use the fog lights?

3. Q: How do I use the fog lights?

Q: One headlight working - changed the bulb and it didnt work

Hello, thank you for writing in. Several issues will cause faults with the bulbs. If the dim fog light and broken headlight are on the same side, this is a good indicator that there is an electrical wiring issue. Essentially,...

Q: What is the brake over accelerator feature?

Your car offers a brake over accelerator system intended to help combat a stuck or sticking gas pedal. It’s designed to provide safety, but you need to know how to use the system to make the most of it. This...

Q: The car wont go over 4000 rpms

Hi there. This sounds like the engine timing is off. Check the camshaft sensor and crankshaft sensor to see they are working. The computer has the engine in limp mode to keep the rpm's from going up. If the timing...