Q: How do I use the cigar lighter?

How do I use the cigar lighter?

3. How do I use the cigar lighter?

Q: What preparations are recommended before driving?

Driving your Civic is just like driving any other car, but there are a few specific steps you should take before hitting the road (in the Civic or any other vehicle). Here’s what Honda recommends you do before dropping it...

Q: Hey I wash wondering if I can put a twin turbo in my chevy cruze LT 1.4turbo

Hi Miguel. I've always believed that anything is possible with fabrication. However, fitting a dual-turbo charged system on your OEM engine would require a tremendous amount of upgrades, ranging from intake changes, exhaust, as well as internal combustion changes like...

Q: I have a 2011 Ram 1500 . Wouldn't start. 65,000 miles. Had battery replaced. Next day won't start again. Runs fine when jumped

Hi Rob. Thanks for contacting us today. When a battery continually dies, it's because one of the charging system components is damaged. This could be the alternator, battery cable or even a battery temperature sensor. To know for sure, you...