Q: Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

To turn on the audio system, press the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the audio system.

3. Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel of a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

The steering wheel can be adjusted to fit your liking. Before driving, you should always adjust the steering wheel by following these steps: 1. Push down on the Lock Release knob until it locks into place. 2. Adjust the height,...

Q: What factors affect radio station reception?

Anyone who’s ever used a radio in their life knows that reception can sometimes be a tricky thing. Here are the factors that affect the reception in your car: Distance: The farther you are from the radio station physically,...

Q: Having problems removing the long bolt in bottom of alternator. I took off the nut and tapped it out til it hit inner fender. 2007 Hyundai Elantra

Hi there. In order to get that bolt out the engine will need to be lifted in order to get clearance. If you do not lift it then it will not come out. You should get some help from a...