Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

To turn on the audio system, press the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the audio system.

Q: Emissions Systems code P0456.

This fault code indicates a very small leak in the evaporative emission system. This is usually a failure in the integrity of the evaporative emission system and not something simple such as the fuel cap was left off (that would...

Q: What is the “All Seats” function about in the audio system?

It’s tough to give all passengers the right listening experience while you’re on the road. Different areas of the car experience different amounts of road and wind noise. What’s right for the driver might be very wrong for someone sitting...

Q: Hi I have a Hyundai accent 2011 has the malfunction indicator light flashing all the time and immobilizer Waring light flashing

Hello. Anytime you have a warning or error light illuminate, it's due to an error code being triggered and stored inside the ECU of your Hyundai. The best way to diagnose exactly why this happening is to have a local...