Q: Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

To turn on the audio system, press the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the audio system.

3. Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

Q: Q: How many airbags does my vehicle have?

Airbags are an extremely important safety feature that can reduce injury or save your life in the event of an accident. Depending on how your car is equipped, you have up to six airbags: two front airbags, two side impact...

Q: Q: How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can pull it out completely.

Q: How do I unlock the car with the keys?

Your vehicle can be manually unlocked with the keys. To do so, simply insert the key into either front door lock, and rotate the key clockwise until you hear the doors unlocked. If you are using the passenger’s door, then...