Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

A: To turn on the audio system, press the Powe...

To turn on the audio system, press the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the audio system.

Q: How do I use the power windows?

The power windows allow you to roll the windows down, or roll the windows up, with the touch of a button. Each door has a Power Window switch, that controls that window. To roll down a window, press and hold...

Q: How do I use the steering wheel skip buttons?

The steering wheel has two arrow buttons (one that points to the right, and one to the left), that can be used to help control the audio system. These buttons can be used for a few different things: 1. When...

Q: Spark Plug brand

the best answer is to go with the manufacturer's recommended type and size. If you install copper plugs then they will need replaced every 30,000 miles and platinum plugs can go for 60,000 miles or more before replacement. I recommend...