Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

A: To turn on the audio system, press the Powe...

To turn on the audio system, press the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the audio system.

Q: where is the intake sensor on my car?

Hi there. There is no "intake sensor" on the vehicle. There is an airflow meter (MAF), throttle position, and possibly a map sensor. Having a cold start concern may involve one or more of these sensors, however there are other...

Q: How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD from your vehicle’s CD player, press the eject button. The eject button is a symbol of an arrow pointing up, and is located directly next to the CD slot. When you press the eject button, the...

Q: Window motors for left hand side

Hi there. You will not be able to use the window motor or regulator mechanism that is made for the front window in the rear of the vehicle. The way that the doors are built is different so they have...