Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

A: To turn on the audio system, press the Powe...

To turn on the audio system, press the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the audio system.

Q: Car smells like gas, possibly a leak.

If you smell fuel in your vehicle you almost certainly have a leak. I would recommend not to drive the vehicle until the source of the smell has been found. Mobile technicians from YourMechanic are available to inspect your fuel...

Q: How do I seek tune the radio?

Seek tuning will search for available radio stations, and take you to the next available one. To use this feature, press the Seek buttons. If you press the Seek Up or Right button (depending on your model), you will be...

Q: Car is hard to shift

I am assuming you have an automatic transmission because you had it flushed. Hard to shift issues can be caused by a bad cable that goes from the shifter to the transmission shift lever, The cables will get dirty and...