Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

A: To turn on the audio system, press the Powe...

To turn on the audio system, press the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the audio system.

Q: How do I end a phone call?

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Hang Up button on your steering wheel.

Q: How do I play a CD?

When you insert a CD, the disc will automatically start playing. If a CD is already in the disc player, then press the CD button to start playing.

Q: How do I mute using the steering wheel?

Your sound system can be muted using the steering wheel controls. To mute the audio, simply press the Mute button. Press the button a second time to unmute the system.