Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

To turn on the audio system, press the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the audio system.

Q: How do I install my child restraint system?

There are many different types of child restraint systems on the market, and they often have different setups. To be sure that you are safely and properly installing a child restraint system, you should always follow the restraint manufacturer’s instructions....

Q: How do you get the menu to display on the audio system?

Your Accord’s audio system is pretty advanced, and it offers a lot of functionality. The Menu button is the key to most of this functionality – you’ll find it to the right of the selector knob. Pressing...

Q: Car squeaking when first starting

If your car is squeaking on cold starts, then that is a sign that there may be a problem with one or more of the engine's belts, or pulleys. If a belt becomes excessively worn, it will eventually begin to...