Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

To turn on the audio system, press the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the audio system.

3. How do I turn on the audio system?

Q: Received Error code: P7011. 2012 Elantra GLS Automatic. Engine light is on.

Hello. P7011 is the trouble code for a fault in the transmission temperature sensor's range. The most common cause of this is a faulty transmission temperature sensor, which is located on the transmission, mounted on the valve body. If the...

Q: My EPS, Battery, and Oil Indicator Lights suddenly came on while driving, and my car has stopped moving. My steering also feels heavy

Hyundai has a recall on some model Hyundai cars with this issues (Recall # 14V325000). You don't mention which model you own, but the symptoms you describe match. This recall addresses a wiring harness issue which causes electrical steering assist...

Q: How do I fold the side mirrors on a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

The side mirrors can fold into the vehicle, which can help prevent damage to your vehicle. The side mirrors can only be folded in manually. To do so, pull the mirrors in towards the vehicle until they run parallel with...