Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

To turn on the audio system, press the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the audio system.

Q: How do I make a direct call?

To make a direct call with a Bluetooth paired phone, simply press the Voice Recognition button, and say “Call” followed by the contact you wish to call. If the contact has mulTiple numbers, specify which number you would like to...

Q: How do I control the volume from the steering wheel?

The steering wheel has two volume buttons, labeled + and -. You can increase the volume of your audio system by pressing the + button, or decrease it by pressing the – button.

Q: Rpm spike and engine rattle

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The vehicle seems to be having a shifting issue. A rattling noise is a bad sign that something has broken off inside of the engine or transmission that is disabling it from shifting correctly....