Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

A: To turn on the audio system, press the Powe...

To turn on the audio system, press the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the audio system.

Q: Radiator leak

You cannot seal these leaks so you'll need to replace the radiator. You can get another OEM one or an aftermarket model which will be cheaper but it should be okay for use. I would recommend replacing the thermostat and...

Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

Q: How do I resume cruise control?

If the cruise control system has been canceled, but not turned off, then you can easily resume your set speed. To do so, simply press the Resume+ button on the steering wheel. As long as the car is traveling at...