Q: How do I turn on and off the fog lamps?

How do I turn on and off the fog lamps?

3. How do I turn on and off the fog lamps?

Q: P0014 Code, Replaced both camshaft actuators

You will need to have the vehicle scanned with a scanner that is capable of actuating the solenoids and monitor data at the same time. The actuators when actuated at 1200 rpms should cause the rpm to change up and...

Q: How do I lock the doors from outside without a key?

The doors can be locked even if you don’t have a key. Just switch the inside Lock button into the lock position before you close the door. This allows you to lock all of the doors at once even if...

Q: The car won't start, battery works

Hi there. If the battery is fine, then it may be a bad battery cable, starter, or even the security system. I usually try a spare key if there is one and also try starting it in neutral to make...