Q: How do I turn off the StabiliTrak?

How do I turn off the StabiliTrak?

The traction control system (TCS) and StabiliTrak system are crucial parts of your vehicle’s safety. TCS and StabiliTrak limit wheel spin, and keep your vehicle driving securely and safely, especially in adverse weather conditions. However, you can turn off the TCS and StabiliTrack. To do so, press the StabiliTrack Off button, which is located on the center console. Stabilitrack and TCS Off Warning Lights will illuminate to let you know that these systems are turned off.

Tip

It is not a good idea to turn off StabiliTrack unless you have very good reason to do so.

3. How do I turn off the StabiliTrak?