Q: How do I tighten the lap and shoulder safety belt on a child restraint system?

How do I tighten the lap and shoulder safety belt on a child restraint system?

Some child restraint systems make it difficult to have a properly tightened lap and shoulder belt. This can occur because the loops for the belt to go through are in perfect alignment with the buckle, so the belt doesn’t have to stretch at all to fasten, and thus it has too much slack. To fix this, take the buckle (where the belt latches into), and twist it a few times. This will shorten the buckle, and make the belt tighter.

3. How do I tighten the lap and shoulder safety belt on a child restraint system?