Q: How do I set a specific radio station in the presets?

How do I set a specific radio station in the presets?

3. How do I set a specific radio station in the presets?

Q: How to reset check engine light on

You should replace the mass air sensor for code P0101 and then have codes cleared by using an OBD2 scanner or have a mechanic clear them for you.

Q: My 2016 Toyota Camry had a stagnant water smell coming through the air vents. I asked the service center Not to use any fragrances

This is something I always do in place of perfumed disinfectants. My other half is also sensitive to perfumed sprays. I use a name brand household spray disinfectant. They are available in different scents that you may be less sensitive...

Q: What does the heat error warning mean?

When the CD player is in use and gives you the Heat Error warning, then the CD player is operating at too high of a temperature. Turn off the audio system, and give the CD player sufficient time to cool...