Q: How do I set a specific radio station in the presets?

How do I set a specific radio station in the presets?

A: Instead of searching for your favorite radi...

Instead of searching for your favorite radio stations, you can set them with the Preset buttons to make them easier to locate. When you want a station, just select that Preset button.

1. Turn the frequency knob to find a specific radio station. You can also use the Seek button or Track button.

2. Press one of the buttons labeled 1 to 6 and hold down until you hear a beep.

You can scan your preset stations by pressing down on the Scan button until you hear a beep. It will then progress through the buttons, stopping for five seconds on each one. Once you find a station you like, you can hit Scan again to stop the scanning.