Q: How do I reset the Remaining Oil Life setting?

How do I reset the Remaining Oil Life setting?

3. How do I reset the Remaining Oil Life setting?

Q: AC quit working

Hello. The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by a variety of issues. The first thing I would check is the pressure of the system, as a system that is low on refrigerant may not produce cold air. I...

Q: I have a 02 chevy trailblazer I went to step on the gas pedal and all it did was revved up but no go I pulled over and it died I t

This may be caused by many things such as low fuel pressure, a bad mass air flow sensor or a faulty idle air control valve. Low fuel pressure can cause an engine to starve for fuel due to irregular fuel...

Q: How do I arm and disarm the immobilizer?

The immobilizer is a key safety feature that helps keep your vehicle from being stolen. The immobilizer makes it so that your vehicle cannot be started unless a key is in the ignition. You cannot manually arm or disarm the...